You’re Pregnant What Now?!
So you are going to be a mommy! Congratulations, this is a very exciting and sometimes scary time in your life. I say scary because if you are anything like me, you must be freaking out a little on the inside. I know when I became pregnant for the first time, I had know idea what to expect, or even where to start. I must have downloaded every baby app on the block and read, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” word for word ten times, but I still didn’t feel prepared.The truth is, even if you read every baby book on the planet, and take every class, and try and follow everyones advice, you will never be fully prepared. Although I still wished there was someone out there, who could break down for me exactly what I need, and where I should start.
Don’t Worry, I Got You Covered!
But don’t you worry your pretty little pregnant face off, I am here to help you feel a little more at ease. I have put together a list of the top 10 things you need to get as soon as you see a positive sign on that pee stick! I have used every single item I am recommending and I will continue to do so for my next pregnancy. will have you well on your way, to a more peaceful state of mind and body during your pregnancy, and
Everyone Wants A Healthy Fit Pregnancy!
These 10 pregnancy essentials will have you well on your way to an amazing, healthy, fit pregnancy. Who says being pregnant has to be miserable?! I know if I didn’t use any of these products, I probably would have gained a ton more weight, and would have stretch marks that would never go away. Let me help you be your best you, even when your pregnant.
Top 10 Essentials You Need ASAP!
- Nature Made PrenatalMulti + DHA 200 Mg Softgels If you were trying to get pregnant then you were most likely taking these already. But if not then you need to start taking them once a day every day with food.
- (3 PACK) – Bio-Oil – This stuff is amazing! Start now, even if you aren’t showing. Use it religiously, Im talking in the morning and night before bed, all over that precious belly of yours, and if you are anything like me you wont get one stretch mark. #MiracleWorker
- Gin-gins Original Chewy Ginger CandyHave these in your purse and by the bedside always! they will help with the
- The Sh!t No One Tells You: A Guide to Surviving Your Baby’s First YearThis book is by far the best book, you MUST read this before your baby arrives! Author Dawn Davis, really tells you the cold hard truth in a hilarious way, that will have you laughing your butt off.
- Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Yes this isn’t a typo, I meant to put Snoogle. What is a snuggle you ask? It is the most amazing pregnancy pillow on the market! You have to buy this, I still wanted to sleep with this after my pregnancy but I think my husband got jealous.
- Body By Trimester This is the best Prenatal workout video on the market. I used it during my pregnancy and it helped me stay fit. I only gained 35lbs by doing this 4-5 times a week, and it is only a 30min workout!
- Maternity JeansWho says you have to feel uncomfortable and ugly, when your pregnant?! These jeans are super cute, comfortable, and you can wear them through your whole pregnancy, I sure did.
- Apps: Download The Bump, and What to Expect, these two apps tell you week by week about your pregnancy it has great advice and tips, and tells you exactly what to expect and how big your baby is based on the size of different fruits.
- BellyBuds| Prenatal Pregnant HeadphonesThese things are awesome, they are headphones for you’re belly. I used them almost every night while I was in bed or watching TV Pandora makes a great baby lullaby station that I would play. There are a ton of studies about playing music for your unborn baby, and what a positive impact it has.
- Tums Trust Me you will want to buy the Costco size bottle of these, because you will have constant heartburn, I know I did every night in bed.